·2011-2018 : Ph.D. in Psychology at the Université du Québec à Montréal
· 2006-2009 : B.Sc. in Psychology at Université du Québec à Montréal
The objectives of my postdoctoral research within LEPSIS are 1) to identify academic motivation profiles in a sample of Quebec and Belgian adolescents, 2) to examine the stability of the profiles over time, 3) to identify family, friendship and psychosocial factors influencing motivation, and 4) to highlight the differences and similarities between the two samples in terms of motivation profiles and associated correlates. More broadly, I am also interested in sexual diversity, the challenges that sexual minority individuals face in different spheres throughout their lives, and the factors that promote their development and fulfillment.
- 2013 – 2017 : Ph.D in science education, University of Sherbrooke.
- 2011 – 2013 : Master of Science and Techniques of Physical Activity and Sport, Higher Institute of Sport and Physical Education of Ksar-Saïd, Tunisia.
- 2008 – 2011 : Bachelor of Science and Technology in Physical Activity and Sport.
- 2004 – 2008 : College degree in mathematics (baccalaureate in Tunisia).
During my professional career, I aim for excellence. I have a Ph.D. in education from the University of Sherbrooke which deserved the mention of excellence for the best thesis in 2017 and a master's degree in sciences and techniques of physical and sports activities (STAPS) which deserved the scholarship of excellence of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Tunisia in 2013.Always open to taking up new challenges and developing my experiences while striving for excellence, I joined LEPSIS, an excellent research team to contribute the optimization of the socio-emotional skills of Quebec teachers. I am interested in the socio-emotional learning and socio-emotional skills; the continuous training of teachers in socio-emotional skills; the development and validation process of psychometric questionnaires; the use of psychometric tests in education; the quantitative analyzes of data and research methodology, the teacher-student relationship and the learning environment.